Light Bar Question

My car has a light bar. When I hit the brakes, I get nothing. I have no idea if this was ever hooked up properly, and I would hate to take apart the backseat.. But I am wondering if the LED is even replaceable in these (assume maybe the LED is burned out)? I am assuming it is a classic design concept light bar. I think I should take the whole thing apart and re-paint..

• Sponsors (?)

The wires run down one side of the light bar and then are wired into the rear brake light harness. Start in the trunk- look forthe wires to see if they are there, check the connectivity, and work your way back to the light bar. Removing the rear lower seat is 30 seconds- push in the bottom center and lift up.

The wires run down one side of the light bar and then are wired into the rear brake light harness. Start in the trunk- look forthe wires to see if they are there, check the connectivity, and work your way back to the light bar. Removing the rear lower seat is 30 seconds- push in the bottom center and lift up.

Outstanding, I will check it out. Do you know if the LED itself is replaceable if burnt out?

--Shawn