Lincolin Lsc rear fitment issues!!

• Sponsors (?)

Look for a 87-88 Tbird Turbo Coupe rear end - 8.8" with 3.55 or 3.73 gears and 10" disk brakes. It's a simple installation.

Yes you will have rubbing problems with the Lincoln rear end. Each stock LSC rear axle is 1.5" longer than a Fox axle and 0.75 " longer than a SN 95 axle.

I've not even gotten it yet, i got a offer for it and when i looked it up i found a bunch of stuff against the idea and was just looking for info on the idea, I'm gonna skip it...

I don't think it's too hard. I have all the pieces from an 88 LSC and two Ranger axles. I was going to do the conversion and use it on my car but I decided I'm going to go with the Cobra brakes. While I have my car apart I may modify the LSC brackets and sell the whole Lincoln set-up.

Look for a 87-88 Tbird Turbo Coupe rear end - 8.8" with 3.55 or 3.73 gears and 10" disk brakes. It's a simple installation.

thats what i have, and i must say the thing stopps on a dime! it's also very easy to convert to 5-lug if you want. be careful though, the t/c rear is a little wider as well.