Line Lock

Gray Ghost Stang

Dec 13, 2017
So today I figured out and performed my first burnout using this feature. Cool technology for sure. However smoke came in the car and I think it was because I had the heat on? Anyway, I probs won't do too many as these tires aren't cheap! I feel it beats the car a little. What do you all think? Just curious

• Sponsors (?)

So today I figured out and performed my first burnout using this feature. Cool technology for sure. However smoke came in the car and I think it was because I had the heat on? Anyway, I probs won't do too many as these tires aren't cheap! I feel it beats the car a little. What do you all think? Just curious
I probably wouldn’t do it all of the time due to wear and rubber on the bumper but if Ford put it in there as a factory option and warranties the power train for 5/60, one would think they’re pretty confident in allowing it to be used when needed.

I probably wouldn’t do it all of the time due to wear and rubber on the bumper but if Ford put it in there as a factory option and warranties the power train for 5/60, one would think they’re pretty confident in allowing it to be used when needed.

I agree. It was so fun. I have to do it in front of a bunch people that may include tree hugging Prius drivers!

I find it more of a novelty than a useful feature. At the track it takes to long to engage, it's easier to just roll thru the water box and spin dry on your way to the staging area. Otherwise you will have people waiting on you.