LMAO these people believe the world is flat....(forums)

• Sponsors (?)

That's like the conspiracy, that landing on the moon, was a hoax. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the Bermuda Triangle is the edge of this flat world and people fell off :shrug:

wow...they might actually beleive this....

IN their FAQs

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

....wow some of those things are weird ....the not landing on the moon thing is believeable to me...i remember my dad got a video from a guy when i was a kid about it all the conspiracys and what not about breaking the atmosphere and what not i mean how do they land on the moon?? and when the re enter the earth they have to crash into the ocean? i dont know its weird to me i could care less if we have landed on the moon or not

Im still wondering if they are serious or if they are just doing it to get hits on their site for advertising, but I looked around and they arnt advertising anything.....omg you guys gotta see the photos too of the supposed end of the earth, hang on ill get them lol.

lmao okay this is what the guy posted up saying that antartica is a wall of ice and if you climb that wall you will fall off into space. He climbed the wall apparently. This **** is commical.

dsc01009ou7.jpg

dsc01024aw6.jpg

dsc01026bg2.jpg

AND THE FINALLY, LMFAOOO

dsc01042rp9.jpg

Attachments

• dsc01009ou7.jpg
    dsc01009ou7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71
  • dsc01024aw6.jpg
    dsc01024aw6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • dsc01026bg2.jpg
    dsc01026bg2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • dsc01042rp9.jpg
    dsc01042rp9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 64
I think it's deeper than that. For the United States alone, NASA's budget is trivial. This money is easily spent on imaging computers alone, the real money is collected to support the war effort.

The fat cat nations of the world, referrred to by themselves as the first world, spends ZILLIONS waging war on other nations, conviently located on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Why would they foster that image unless they WANTED their citizens to hate the people on other continents?

People! Those nations aren't on the other side of the world, so far away that you don't have to care about them! They are right here! On the earth-platter! Only an accident of physics prevents you from seeing them!

and....

No! You don't get it! The Government guys need to keep convincing you that your enemies are ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD so you won't see that they're really close! Your enemies are human! Not some other side of the world inhabiting alien things!

That's why the true earth is hidden! If you knew these people were RIGHT THERE, you wouldn't support war on them! It's been this way for ages!

OMG.... they say the reason the goverment wants us to think the world is round is so US could wage war in Iraq.... :bang:

Notice how these people and the 9/11 conspiracy idiots as well as the people who belive the war in Iraq is just over oil, sound exactly the same.

Sombody with a little sense wrote:

Last time I checked, the USA and Britain didn't need any conspiracy or public support to wage war pretty much anywhere they want. This is the ultimate flaw in conspiracy theories. Governments will do what they want regardless they don't need to "conspire" to gain public support or "fool" the public. Everyone knows their intentions but they just plow on. Who's going to stop them?

Both can be argued in the same mannor. Both groupes choose to belive on theory no matter how much proof is otherwise.

Why should that not surprise you? People still walk around talking about the Bible as if it were truth, in the literal sense. Methinks this country needs a heavier dose of science injected in the population's consciousness... the Discovery Channel isn't enough.