LMAO these people believe the world is flat....(forums)

That's like the conspiracy, that landing on the moon, was a hoax.

Perhaps the Bermuda Triangle is the edge of this flat world and people fell off

wow...they might actually beleive this....

IN their FAQs

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

....wow some of those things are weird ....the not landing on the moon thing is believeable to me...i remember my dad got a video from a guy when i was a kid about it all the conspiracys and what not about breaking the atmosphere and what not i mean how do they land on the moon?? and when the re enter the earth they have to crash into the ocean? i dont know its weird to me i could care less if we have landed on the moon or not

Im still wondering if they are serious or if they are just doing it to get hits on their site for advertising, but I looked around and they arnt advertising anything.....omg you guys gotta see the photos too of the supposed end of the earth, hang on ill get them lol.

lmao okay this is what the guy posted up saying that antartica is a wall of ice and if you climb that wall you will fall off into space. He climbed the wall apparently. This **** is commical.

AND THE FINALLY, LMFAOOO

Attachments

• dsc01009ou7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71
  • dsc01024aw6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 66
  • dsc01026bg2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • dsc01042rp9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 64

and....

OMG.... they say the reason the goverment wants us to think the world is round is so US could wage war in Iraq....

Notice how these people and the 9/11 conspiracy idiots as well as the people who belive the war in Iraq is just over oil, sound exactly the same.

Sombody with a little sense wrote:

Both can be argued in the same mannor. Both groupes choose to belive on theory no matter how much proof is otherwise.

Why should that not surprise you? People still walk around talking about the Bible as if it were truth, in the literal sense. Methinks this country needs a heavier dose of science injected in the population's consciousness... the Discovery Channel isn't enough.