logan sheetmetal intake

Blackone51

Oct 30, 2008
I have come across a slightly used logan sheetmetal intake for an OK price. Should I take the dive and snap it up, all I hear is good things about the intake?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

if you're planning on running much boost it will split the welds on the upper part of the intake.

Pretty sure it will take what I give her, only plan on running 12 or 14 psi later. On there website testing was on a supercharged mustang with almost 700 hp, I don't plan being over that. Not really worried about but thanks for worrying for me lol. Anyways I thought that was only a problem on their first design that came out.

This is the set-up I was going to do. I'll have to reclock the D1sc toward the passenger side and reverse the intercooler flow. It going to look fricking awesome if you ask me, can't wait. Now to decide where to get my forged engine from. I was thinking MMR 900 or Livernois 1000, Livernois is $600 to 700 dollars more expensive what do you guys think?

I was talking to a fellow engineer at my work and he was saying that this intake is for N/A set-ups and it wouldn't work well with supercharged applications because of the long runners. He has a turbo, cammed, heads 1996 z-28 camaro (always gives me grief :)) Does this have a shred of truth? Every where I look this intake seems to be perfect for 15 or above psi, which I'll be around once I get a forged bottom end. Also would you go polished or black powder coated? Thanks.