Look what I found for 15 bucks! pics

Cobra912

May 1, 2005
Wish I was anywhere but here
Hey everyone I just thought I would share my good luck, I was pretty lucky to find a black carpet in mint shape and a black console delete with emergency brake cover in black as well. All pretty mint with the mounting hardware intact!

I gave the guy $15.00 bucks for everything. Had to pressure wash the carpet but came out nice. Well worth it:nice:

HPIM094322222.jpg

HPIM0942.jpg

HPIM0947.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks. I pulled it of a complete wreck in the middle of nowhere. The car had seen way better days and luckily I saw the potential. I think it was a 82-84 4 cylinder.

I had to walk through literally 3 feet of water with runners in a field of about 300 cars, 6 foot high weeds and mosquitos the size of small birds that ate me alive just to find out that I didn't have the socket to take the seat belts out. Had to drive home another hour to get it and then back another again because the guy wouldn't lend me any tools.

Pretty happy though because around here there isn't much to pick from for parts and everyone seems to want top dollar for anything and everything let alone black parts.

He wouldnt lend you any tools :mad: what an asshat!!

Killer find though! I have been looking around for a ebrake cover and shifter console like that myself to drop in my 86 notch project