looking for a coupe or ghia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i just found this site and i need to know what to look for when buying a coupe/ghia. I've had a 76 cobra (clone?) for a while and know how hard it is to find parts for a hatch. So what should i look for in a coupe like, any common problems in coupes? or hard to find coupe specific parts that i should make sure is there? any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Btw How do i get an avatar to work on this site. I get "not a valid image file" with every pic i try even though its only 78x79 7.22kb thank you

• Sponsors (?)

timeless2 said:
The racially toned content in your signature was removed. It has no place on this site. This serves as a first and final warning on this matter. We discuss Mustangs here, not hatred.
Well your the administrator so you can do what you want i guess. but as for your little "hate" remark. I dont remember ever putting anything hatefull in my sig. Don't spout off about things you know nothing about. now before i'm banned from this site (if not i'll delete my account. white nationalism is my life, if it has no place here niether do i. ) let me ask you, if it was a black nationalist site would you have removed it? didn't think so.

76cobra1488 said:
Well your the administrator so you can do what you want i guess. but as for your little "hate" remark. I dont remember ever putting anything hatefull in my sig. Don't spout off about things you know nothing about. now before i'm banned from this site (if not i'll delete my account. white nationalism is my life, if it has no place here niether do i. ) let me ask you, if it was a black nationalist site would you have removed it? didn't think so.
You're free to believe what you wish, but you will not promote this perspective on a site dedicated to the Ford Mustang and its enthusiasts.

As stated before, hate is a broad term. It is not tolerated here, regardless of the object.

Status
Not open for further replies.