Looking for opinions on these underdrive pulleys?

• Sponsors (?)

i would say the BBK's.1.they are a name brand.2.i've ordered from american muscle before,they ship fast and i've never had a problem with them.

if i'm not mistaken,a lot of people here have had many problem's with blue oval industries.like poor customer service,and shipping the wrong parts.if i'm wrong about this company,please correct me and accept my apologies.

I havent been dynoed in about 2 years. I dynoed in at 272 rwhp and 309 rwtq before i put in the injectors and pulleys. Track wasnt anything spectacular actually it was really really bad. I had 24# injectors and a 19# MAF so it ran like crap lol. Owner before me ran low 13's. Dont konw if it was on slicks tho

My friend had the BOI aluminum ones for his turbo 95 GT, he never put them on but those mofos were LIGHT. They were the lightest set of pulleys I have ever seen, lighter than Macs.....which my friend had on a 93 Notch for a couple years, which ended up with the crank pulley BREAKING one day randomly.

Honestly if you drive a LOT go with steel pullies... I can say that my steel pulleys (BBKs) show marginal wear after about 50k miles... I bet aluminum wound be showing a lot more wear, maybe even to the point that I would be contemplating replacing them...

The steel vs aluminum is probably only 1 HP (2 max) vs aluminum...

I just bought a new '93 and the only thing I see done to it is blue (underdrive) pullies.

I wonder how I can tell which brand. :shrug:

You can also get ASP underdrive pulleys in Black, Blue, Red, and Silver if I remember correctly. Mine were red to match the MSD components in the ignition.

The ASP pullies are light as air. I've never heard of underdrive pullies failing after a lot of miles?

Adam

FRPP's Are blue as well... and a nice color i might add... i usually hate blue but these look good...

DSC00433.jpg