looking for Rear window louvers for 99 and newer GT

nhra427

Oct 22, 2004
Oregon
Wanting to see and know where to buy rear window louvers for a 99 and up mustang. would like to see pics of some. if you have some on your car would like to see them and how was the install and if it screws anything up. any help please. thanks :spot: :spot: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Them louvers are sorta popular on the mach1, check the mach1 registry boards. I installed a one on a mach, nice aluminum construction but they attach to the glass with double sided tape. Its probably the only wy to install with out mods, but the tape only lasts so long before it loses grip. Nice for car shows but might be too much for a driver or bad weather.

gotta love the fact that you can make your new mustang look like old-school cars, I personally think that the side and rear louvers are sweet as hell. I wouldn't put them on a GT, but if i had a Mach1 i would definitely consider it...

359s a bit pricey I'll wait till they come down in price..... I like them though since I'm going for the classic mach look, screw the 03/04s except in the performance and seats :p