Looking for replacement floor mats.

Sep 23, 2011
St. Pete
Im looking for a good set of replacement floor mats with the ford or mustang logo. I have seen plenty online but its hard to tell the quality. Anyone bought a set that you were happy with?

• Sponsors(?)

wythors

Get off my lawn!!!
Founding Member
May 17, 2000
C Addle
The ones sold by 50Resto.com are very nice quality. I have them in all my cars.

LRSJustin

Platinum Sponsor
Oct 26, 2011
Don't forget to call in and use your discount!

Thanks for the comments on the mats guys.

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
www.mustangworks.com
I bought mine at the Ford Dealer. Found the quality was better than the aftermarket. Went to the parts department and checked them out before I pulled the trigger. Plus in my car it had the holes for the fingers. It took 14 years for me to wear a hole in it (never went all the way through tho). Would have taken 2-3 years with something else probably. I paid like $100 back in 94.

EDIT- Forgot I had the Stangnet pedals.

MustangInterior12-10-03.jpg

Attachments

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
I bought mine at the Ford Dealer. Found the quality was better than the aftermarket. Went to the parts department and checked them out before I pulled the trigger. Plus in my car it had the holes for the fingers. It took 14 years for me to wear a hole in it (never went all the way through tho). Would have taken 2-3 years with something else probably. I paid like $100 back in 94.

EDIT- Forgot I had the Stangnet pedals.

MustangInterior12-10-03.jpg

OEM mats are of very high quality I agree, the problem is they are one of the 1st items to get discontinued. The 50resto mats a good alternative. a wanted a spare set for my explorer, already gone from ford.

Attachments