Engine Looking for Roller Rockers for the Coupe

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
Claremore, OK
So I have Crane Energizer rockers on the Edelbrocks in the Coupe. Got them with the heads back in 2005 and sent them to Crane around 2007 or so as a couple had issues and they replaced them for free. With the shift point of 7,200 on the 331 I am starting to question running much more due to the spring rate of the valve springs (440 lb/in) that are currently on the heads. These were put on when I had the 331 gone through a couple summers ago and have not driven the car more than a couple thousand miles total since then. I don't want to have a problem so this is more of a preventative measure.

I have the Comp Cams Pro Magnum rockers on the AFR's in the T-Brid so I have experience with them and do like them. Harland Sharp and Scorpion are both made in the US and have good reputations but I have not run either one. Just looking for some experience / reviews on either of these brands.

I think the Crane's I have would be good on a setup with less spring rate like the TFS GT40 springs or the Comp springs I had on the car on the last motor that were around 350 lb/in.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)