Roush Looking to buy, Need opinions

Lambostang

Feb 22, 2006
I am looking to upgrade from my V6. Yea BIG upgrade huh well I found 2 Saleens that I like and was wanting to know which would be the better deal. Both are very low in miles and from the pics look very clean. Opions and suggestions are NEEDED on both the up's and down's of each. With it being a Saleen I dont think there will be many down opinions. Thanks guys... each link is posted below.

Car One http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/display/?vehicle=3959&images=4&theme=morrison

Car two http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/display/?vehicle=4060&images=4&theme=morrison

look to buy from personal sellers, i sold my 01 saleen s/c'd that was in awesome condition back around christmas for $22k, and I had alot of nice parts and stuff in the car as well. You can find a better deal, especially on a 96/98 s281.

I'd avoid a 96/97/98 with the non PI 4.6, that engine is very undesireable.
And if you had to unload the car, it probably wouldn't go well.

If you just want a fun driver the 96-98 S281s are fine. They are slugs, but still good looking cars.

I had a 96 S281 Speedster as a daily driver for a couple of years and had a lot of fun with it.

I live not far from Morrison Motors. They have a nice inventory but their prices are "Higher than a Camel's ****". Listen to the Saleen heads on here. You can find a better deal elsewhere. Mark at PAS along with a few others on here are "Saleen Gurus". Good luck in your search just have a little patience.

Thanks SmokinSaleen. Thats why I posted in here was cuz of opinions and where to go's and what nots. I dont want to jump into somthing I am going to be paying ATLEAST $500 a month on. I want it to be perfect for me.

selling

i took it as partial trade for a 36' boat i was selling, plus cash.. to complete the boat deal and get all my money out of it, i am trying to sell the car... don't get me wrong, i love it, drives awesome and super fast, and i am certainly not desparate to sell it. I would just prefer to have my money in order since i'm trying to get my hands on a new style stang. havent fully decided between the new s 281s/c's or a shelby gt500, possibly the 08 KR. Thats why, no other reasons or problems.