Looking to Do Chicago Area Photo Shoots [Free]

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, shoot my car :D

There was only 1,039 made of them. In all seriousness, I do like your photo skills, and if you want we can setup something. :shrug:

HPIM0489s.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM0489s.jpg
    HPIM0489s.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 86
98StangRidah said:
Dude, shoot my car :D

There was only 1,039 made of them. In all seriousness, I do like your photo skills, and if you want we can setup something. :shrug:
That would be quite a drive for one or both of us... Not saying no... cause that is one sweet rare Mach... but might be hard...

__
PJx5x said:
Im on the north side near evanston.

there is a scratch on the front right of the hood if that matters?
That is one sweet car!! Would very much like to shoot it... No the scratch would not matter... I can always photoshop it out...

And you are not too far away either...

Kool. How long will it take? Where will i have to drive it? Where do you live?

And id make a suggestion, there is a mustang meet in downers grove on June 18th. Ill be there with a lot of other mustangs. Maybe me and some others could leave for a lil bit. Or you could take pics there.... just a suggestion tho.

PM me, or my AIM is PJx5x

Black RSX said:
That would be quite a drive for one or both of us... Not saying no... cause that is one sweet rare Mach... but might be hard...
Yes, I know. I drive it mostly on weekends anyway, and I like to drive it for a distance too. So, if you want to I could come over there. That would not be a problem for me. :shrug:

if no one else can make it i can take my car

no pics, nothing special. just a stock looking mineral grey gt with the deluxe wheels and no exterior mods :shrug:

you can take monster burnout/donut pics of her if you want though :nice:

PJx5x said:
And id make a suggestion, there is a mustang meet in downers grove on June 18th. Ill be there with a lot of other mustangs. Maybe me and some others could leave for a lil bit. Or you could take pics there.... just a suggestion tho.

Who is organizing this?