Looking to mod my 2010 GT. Help?

Madguitarist78

Mar 12, 2010
Hey guys, I just recently joined the Mustang club and I am already wanting to mod!

My 2010 does not have a Track Pack so I was looking at maybe a FRPP spring kit. It would lower it a little and give some better handling. Also, does anyone recommend buying a tuner? I have looked at some of the SCT tuners and they look pretty good.

Any advice? I'm generally new to this so any thoughts would be graciously appreciated!!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I have the 19" wheel option which fills the wheel wells, but it still has the "up on tiptoes" SUV look to me.
I'd like to lower it, but I'm afraid it'd degrade the ride. My two previous Mustangs had Eibachs & Tokiko 5-way shocks---expesive but rode well..

I got the Steeda sport springs on my 2010 GT. I didnt replace the shocks just did the springs and I think it sits perfectly. I can barely fit my jack so if I went lower I wouldnt be able to use my jack. I would say the ride is pretty close to stock as well..I am pleased with them..They lower 1" front and 1.25" rear

I'm looking at getting to Roush Extreme Lowering Springs for mine. They should be like the Steeda's 1in in the front 1.25in in the rear. Also, unless you're going to get it supercharged get the Complete Suspension Kit from Roush as opposed to the Stage 3, that one's intended to be used on supercharged vehicles with the extra weight up front. I'm looking at PerformanceParts4Fords.com. Best prices I've seen for the Roush stuff. :D