Looking to update my suspension

02BlkStang

Jul 4, 2004
Austin, TX
Installing the springs this weekend, now I'm looking at some MM LCA's, and maybe some subframe connectors.

Anything else you'd suggest? Not looking to spend a whole lot, and this is my daily driver that see's a decent amount of racing.

• Sponsors (?)

if you want a street only machine, Steeda is pretty good. If you are more serious, Maximum, is a good choice. I have D&D Motorsports on my car with a coilover but there are several other good ones also. Just try and stay with one company for everything though.

san man is correct. MM does recommend this route, and probably is the best method.... however a lot of people find this very unappealing (our issue not MMs, every owner is impatient). I went springs/bilsteins first noticed a bit of a difference, then swaybars, noticed a large difference (i know they are to be used to fine tune the car, but i dont think i will ever get that far down the chain that i will neeed to fine tune anything)

my personal thoughts (by no technical basis at all) is to get springs/dampers, SFCs, LCAs, panhard and swabars then call it a day (this would do for a lot of people). I personally will be getting the panhard, LCAs and torque arm next, and then move to front Coilovers and then k member/a arms.... i just love handeling too much to stop.... and at this point i will probably have to remove the steeda swaybars and get something that fits to the final setup.... but alas, my screwup. its only money.

Torinalth