Loose Rockers

precision1605

Oct 31, 2003
I have a 88 GT 308N/A.with Motorsport 1.72 stud mount rockers.Every 3 runs they start tapping like crazy.4 times i adjusted them and 3 runs is all they last.Im thinking its got 2 be a bad lifter.Just ordered new lifters and pushrods.Anyone else have this problem or know the solution.Also i marked the rockers last time i adjusted them and everything is in the same spot but they tap like hell???

• Sponsors (?)

Believe me rockers are adjusted right...Laroccas did three pulls on the dyno and they started tapping so they adj them and same **** happened as when i did them.3 pull 3 runs loose again.Question i am asking is why they are doing this not how to adj rockers........

Michael Yount said:
Just out of curiosity, what did LaRocca's say they thought the problem was? They are purported to have some experts there.
At Laroccas it was the first time they came loose so it was not know that there was a problem at that time.I tried calling and can never get a tech on the phone to give me there opinion.They took my # down and im still waiting for a phone call??????