Loud, Hard CLUNK. Need help

Well, I am new to the site and thought I would ask for some advice and see what people have to say. Ok, well I was leaving a parking lot and it was dark. I was not paying attention and drove right over a cement parking curb. I drove straight over it . Felt some grinding on the bottom obviously. Now when I turn car on I will sometimes hear and feel a "clunk" sound from the left side of the car. It feels like it is right under the pedals as well. I also feel it when I am accelerating from a a complete stop. It just happened so I have not has the chance to look under car but plan on doing so tomorrow and see if I see anything. Anyone have any idea what this could be?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I am new to the site and thought I would ask for some advice and see what people have to say. Ok, well I was leaving a parking lot and it was dark. I was not paying attention and drove right over a cement parking curb. I drove straight over it . Felt some grinding on the bottom obviously. Now when I turn car on I will sometimes hear and feel a "clunk" sound from the left side of the car. It feels like it is right under the pedals as well. I also feel it when I am accelerating from a a complete stop. It just happened so I have not has the chance to look under car but plan on doing so tomorrow and see if I see anything. Anyone have any idea what this could be?
exhaust ? maybe heat shroud..drivers side cat..? or a wheelchair, if you weren't paying attention...? sway bar ?