Loving the remote start

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Just wanted to let people know to maybe look into getting a remote start...I cannot stress how awesome it is to run out of my warm house into the freezing cold into a warm mustang! It's crucial on these freezing days! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Just wanted to let people know to maybe look into getting a remote start...I cannot stress how awesome it is to run out of my warm house into the freezing cold into a warm mustang! It's crucial on these freezing days! :D

man , today was the coldest morning so far but all you have to do is press the button couple min. before you jump into the car
I have to leave my house at 5:45~ 5:50 am so it is very helpful

man , today was the coldest morning so far but all you have to do is press the button couple min. before you jump into the car
I have to leave my house at 5:45~ 5:50 am so it is very helpful

Just wake up, as soon as I turn the alarm clock off I start the car...leave a little later.

We sold kits for manual cars where I used to work. I don't recommend them, they are a PITA to install, and there is a sequence of events you have to follow when you shut the car off and want to start it with the remote later, otherwise it won't work. I've heard nothing but complaints about them. Although I do agree, I intalled a remote start on my old dodge (auto) and it was the best thing ever in the winter.

I wired one in on my Grand Am when I was a teenager... it was great.

It had a second button that would send 12v to whatever you wanted (I think it tied into an aftermarket alarm or something). I wired the 12v to my horn... remote horn.

My office looked over the parkinglot and I can't tell you how much fun the remote controlled horn was. :)

It's the simple pleasures...
Wes

man you are fast , takes me about an 40 min to get ready to work

Getting ready for school takes me like 12 min...lol I shower the night before.
Throw on clothes...brush teeth wash up and get the hell out. I sleep as late as humanly possible. I have to be at school 7:35 and wake up at 7:05. :D

Throw on clothes...brush teeth wash up and get the hell out. I sleep as late as humanly possible. I have to be at school 7:35 and wake up at 7:05. :D

Yep, that's exactly what I do. It takes me exactly 22min to get to work and 8min to get dressed so guess what time I get up if I go in at 8am.:rlaugh:

you shower the night before?:lol: that's clever :rolleyes: but I was just like you when was school time , now everything sucks ! stay in school as long as possible , I can't just wake up and run to work , must eat breakfast ( saving my money aaa) make my lunch , take **** and do couple other things
from this running , this stress and problems I got couple gray hair on my head in age 23 !!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN I TELL YOU , TAKE YOUR TIME

I have never owned a vehicle without one. As for manual transmissions, 4 of my 6 cars have had a manual transmission. It is 100% safe on a manual with the correct system. I also have window modules so I can roll down my windows and they automatically roll up when I lock the doors. I have a GPS theft tracking system tied into my alarm, which will track my car anywhere in the world. I can unlock the doors from across the country thru a text message from my phone.
Go to this link..
http://www.compustar.org/pro_security_with_remote_start.htm