low oil sensor plug

• Sponsors (?)

I put this engine in my '84 T-bird, no provision to plug it in...and it was leaking pretty bad! The plug I got at
NAPA was from their little drain plug kit, but the threads are 20 x 1.5 mm. Jap cars use them also...

Got ya. I thought you just eliminated instead of replacing.

That’s cool.... 5.0 in a T-Bird. Pics?

Hey Rdub6, no pics yet, it's been in the garage all winter...Need to wash the dust and such off, first! Just for a little background,,,84 T-bird
3200#, aod trans, decked block, flat tops, ported polished stock valves, comp cam roller trick flow springs, roller rockers, 600 Holley, and
long tube headers. My comp cams program claims 350 HP (sea level, I guess) But sure does rip, Christ! First small block I've worked
over, impressed with the performance! I'm up here at 4500' in Idaho, but 26 mpg on the highway @ 80 works for me!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Rdub6, no pics yet, it's been in the garage all winter...Need to wash the dust and such off, first! Just for a little background,,,84 T-bird
3200#, aod trans, decked block, flat tops, ported polished stock valves, comp cam roller trick flow springs, roller rockers, 600 Holley, and
long tube headers. My comp cams program claims 350 HP (sea level, I guess) But sure does rip, Christ! First small block I've worked
over, impressed with the performance! I'm up here at 4500' in Idaho, but 26 mpg on the highway @ 80 works for me!

Wow..... I only get 11mpg with my bone stock ‘02 F150 with 98k on it. Maybe I should throw some mods it’s way to boost the mpg! Lol

Sounds like a nice ride you got going!!