Mach 1/ Bullit/ Blown Fox photoshoot...5/26/08

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
Once again StreakMatt & myself took the rides out to get a few pics on this beautiful memorial day...Towards the end of the evening my buddy Chris brought out his 01 Bullit to join in the fun....Im getting a little better with my new SLR, but I still need a tripod & I need to learn the settings...Its hard & Im not as good as SRTHandz yet...LOL!!!!

Enjoy!!:flag:

Vote for EPIK for SN95 of the month!!!

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looking good your mach is :drool:, should be the sn95 of the month :nice: , but its 2008

LOL!!!! OOPS.. The reason i put 07 I think, is because a very good freind of mine passed on 5/26/07 in a bike accident, & yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of his death. Not a good anniversary, but I celebrated his life yesterday & i guess that day is etched in my brain.... How do i switch the thread title???

OMG.....:hail2: I LOVE them. The colors are just so vivid in the pics. They look amazing. There is no way my front bumper could look like yours after mine being a DD most of its life! What camera do you use again? I'm going to grab some backgrounds from this group if you don't mind! :nice:

Man, that Mach always looks throughly pissed off just sitting there:nice:

One a side not, are people campaigning for SoTM now? If you have a sweet car and visit the forums regularly we proly know about cha.

Thanks LOL!!! Im campaigning I guess?? BTW, can i switch the thread title?? I screwed up & put 2007 instead of 2008....

OMG.....:hail2: I LOVE them. The colors are just so vivid in the pics. They look amazing. There is no way my front bumper could look like yours after mine being a DD most of its life! What camera do you use again? I'm going to grab some backgrounds from this group if you don't mind! :nice:

Thanks. My bumper does have rock chips too, u just cant see them in the pics...I am using a Nikon D40....

Thats actually the kit lens that comes with the camera. Its a great lens for beginners and so is the camera (which is why I bought it). They make better lenses, but I love the pics you have gotten out of the kit one that I can only imagine what they would look like if you used a slightly better lens. It is fun playing around with though! Great job! I may have to pick your brain on what settings you used to get the color that rich. If you're not sure...thats cool too! I'm a major noob too.

Dude those are some of the most narly looking Stang Pics i have seen. I love that Mach of yours man. Damn one day i'll slam mine on the ground like that but for now the c-springs a working pretty well for me. Good job on the pics too man

Thats actually the kit lens that comes with the camera. Its a great lens for beginners and so is the camera (which is why I bought it). They make better lenses, but I love the pics you have gotten out of the kit one that I can only imagine what they would look like if you used a slightly better lens. It is fun playing around with though! Great job! I may have to pick your brain on what settings you used to get the color that rich. If you're not sure...thats cool too! I'm a major noob too.

It also came with this lens too...Not sure what it is, but i know that I have to stand like 100 feet away if i wanna get a full shot of my car....

View attachment 316458
View attachment 316459
View attachment 316460

Damn those are some nice cars, but Epik, your Mach is incredible.

I have not seen 1 bad picture of it, and the way you have peiced that car together it just stands out amazingly at all times IMO.

Im not trying to be a nutswinger, but you REALLY did a killer job with that car...:nice:

Yes VERY VERY nice pics.....and man thats one clean mach! Im with burningrubber, I have NEVER seen one bad pic of your mach....just looks freegin awsome at every angle. Wheels plus 03 cobra spoiler= perfection at every angle.

very nice photos!

EPIK, you might want to pick up a 52mm and a 55mm Hoya Polarizer Filter (1 filter for each lens). This will remove the detail in the reflections in the paint, and make it a one color light source. so instead of seeing the image of the reflection it will smoothly smudge it to whatever the color the reflected image is in the side of the paint. This will help make your photography look professional.

Also a book that will help you out is Nikon D40 Digital Field Guide...you can get it on either ebay or amazon.com for like $10 - $15...tells you what settings to use, and what each setting does, and how to take certain pictures and stuff.

I have the Canon EOS Digital Rebel Digital Field Guide for my camera, and it's awesome. I've been learning to get some better shots.

good luck!

Awesome pics! I have to admit that seeing a Bullitt with 10th ann wheels is a rarity around these parts. Nice scene selection and good composition. Looks like your a natural behind the camera lens. :nice:

Thanks...I rarely see any stangs on those wheels where I live & they are a great looking wheel. I wish they made a DD version....

Yes VERY VERY nice pics.....and man thats one clean mach! Im with burningrubber, I have NEVER seen one bad pic of your mach....just looks freegin awsome at every angle. Wheels plus 03 cobra spoiler= perfection at every angle.

Thanks, I just wish it was as fast as your stangs:nice:

good photos epik, I sent you a PM :)

very nice photos!

EPIK, you might want to pick up a 52mm and a 55mm Hoya Polarizer Filter (1 filter for each lens). This will remove the detail in the reflections in the paint, and make it a one color light source. so instead of seeing the image of the reflection it will smoothly smudge it to whatever the color the reflected image is in the side of the paint. This will help make your photography look professional.

Also a book that will help you out is Nikon D40 Digital Field Guide...you can get it on either ebay or amazon.com for like $10 - $15...tells you what settings to use, and what each setting does, and how to take certain pictures and stuff.

I have the Canon EOS Digital Rebel Digital Field Guide for my camera, and it's awesome. I've been learning to get some better shots.

good luck!

Thanks for the compliments & info guys, I will loook into getting that field guide & look into some new lenses....