New pics.. 03 cobra/ 03 Mach 1/ Blown 88 fox...

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
It was a beautiful day today (5/11/08), so I went out with my buddy Matt & Zack to get a few pics of Matt's Blown 88 Fox, my Mach, & Matt's 03 Cobra....I realized after that I had my camera (Nikon D40) on the wrong setting the whole time, so these were the only ones that came out good....Enjoy....

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The pics that came out good are looking clean. I can see a difference from your camera to my digital for sure. We will have to do it again when Zack gets his coupe buttoned up. Make sure its on the right setting next time :nice: ......Thanks for the compliments on my Fox guys.

EPIK...that is one clean car. Well done.

Just curious...Have you ever considered Cobra side skirts?

Not that it needs em' in any way:rolleyes:

Thanks....

I have, but Im still unsure if they will flow with the bold & aggressive lines of the Mach... I do like the Cobra skirts alot better than the regular skirts though....I was actually considering the Cobra skirts & the bullit sidescoops too.....

Very clean! Looking at the rubber marks, it appears you guys had fun. ;)

Definitely not from us. I don't think my MT DR's would allow me to :D .. Epiks right about the local street racing scene awhile back. There were sideshows there regularly also. Its just a cool spot where you can hang and the cops won't F with you. Heres some pics I took with my digital from today.

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0283-1.jpg

IMG_0263-1.jpg

Lookin good as always Dustin. I hate all you guys that have garages... Cobra is looking clean too matt, and that fox looks like its a beast!! Sick pics guys :nice: My bad I missed you guys this weekend, had some ish to do. You guys headed out this friday or saturday?