MACH 1 For me Yeaaa!!!!

SteedaQ400

Jan 15, 2003
Austin,TX
:banana: I just bought me a 2004 Blue Azzure MACH 1 Mustang:nice:at Leif Johnson Ford todayaound 7pm today. Let me tell you it is bad ass to have that power. But I traded my zinc yellow gt for this and now Im satisfied. The exhaust is all bassani and now I dont have to go spend big bucks for the entire system. Sorry I dont have a camera to take pics of.:( Just wanted to let you all know.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

BurningRubber said:
Nice... I want to go test drive one.

Bro you should and you will enjoy it. But i would like to know how much power Im putting to the wheels? The mods I have is a Bassani X pipe and cat back with a K&N air filter. Also it has a 1 1/2 inch drop all around and tinted windows.:)

NICE man, glad you got one :D I definatly would LOVE to have a 4V lol. All this work in teh 2V, and I would put our RWHP as about equal lol. Must be nice :D Have fun with it and dont get hurt lol, this sort of power can easily get away from you. :nice:

hotmustang331 said:
NICE man, glad you got one :D I definatly would LOVE to have a 4V lol. All this work in teh 2V, and I would put our RWHP as about equal lol. Must be nice :D Have fun with it and dont get hurt lol, this sort of power can easily get away from you. :nice:

Thanks hotmustang331:nice:

Nice car!! I would'nt mind buying one, I love the Mach's. I guess it's the reason I bought my '99 Limited, similar looks heh, actually alot of ppl ask me if it's a Mach1 or just assume it is. But, no way, 2V here heh, but it's all good, i'm perfectly happy with the 2V. I want to test drive a Mach1, I wanna feel a N/A 4.6 4V :D

I made the same switch, though I loved my '02 GT, I couldn't be happier with the Mach. Gotta love the midrange punch of this version of the 4v DOHC. Also love your Azure Blue, one of the best colors in the Ford lineup.

Also, as u and everyone else knows now, those wheels are horrid. :puke: