Mach 1 grille delete question....

GregGTStang

Oct 17, 2003
I was wondering where I could get one that is good quality. Mustangtuning has it for $49.00. Anyone have any problem with where they got theirs or anything wrong with it?
I don't like the billet grille on the Sonic Blue color too much; it goes best with silver. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Yelloh 03 GT said:
Get the Steeda kit, it contains all three pieces to do the job right, costs between $50-60, easy install. No matter who you buy from make sure you get all three pieces.

The Mustangtuning.com grill IS the steeda grill. It even says Steeda on the bag. All for $49

It comes with all three peices. They are OEM Ford parts. Everything you need is in the kit. Took me 20 minutes to install my grill delete last night.

i have the mustangtuning kit.. they are all the same oem stuff

219150_98_full.jpg

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Yep MustangTuning is the Steeda one.

Check out a pic of mine on my Sonic Blue (click on link in sig) its the first pic on the first page. Not the best pic, but gives you an idea. I am happy with mine :nice:

Looks good. Right now they're out of stock at Mustangtuning.com. They said they will ship out early next week when they get their new shipment in.