Mach1 chin spoiler on a cobra cover

• Sponsors (?)

The Mach chin will fit nicely on your front end. I've thought about a chin too but I already come within centimeters of curbs and speed bumps with the 01 front. Im sure that I'd rip the chin spoiler off in no-time.

I will make a go it this weekend. I have to work Sat., then putting springs on Sat night. Trying to get out on the bike Sun.. I know I need to leave it sit in the sun for awhile so plan is sun eavening.

I bought it from late model resto. I ordered it around early Dec..

I will make a go it this weekend. I have to work Sat., then putting springs on Sat night. Trying to get out on the bike Sun.. I know I need to leave it sit in the sun for awhile so plan is sun eavening.

I bought it from late model resto. I ordered it around early Dec..

did you get the SVE mach 1 spoiler or the original ford spoiler? im looking to replace mine and the SVE one is priced right but i want to know the quality of it before i buy it.

can you post a pic or two of it?

yes I bought the SVE version. I can get some pics prob Fri night or def Sat after work. As far as quality, I did put one on my old 04 back in 04, but I cant remember any differences honestly. It seems the same. It is rigid, but it has been sitting in a cold ass garage since Dec.. It has a textured finish and came with the pins to mount it. They def. fold it up good in the box. So I need a nice hot day. I'll post pics of the lowered car and the spoiler. I won't post any now with the new rims cause well you all know it looks like a 4wd lol.

facebook_766772956.jpg

Here's mine. It's an '01 Cobra bumper with the mach chin spoiler.
Fit was good. Just had to bolt it on alittle more securely than the provided hardware. Was the only issue? I jacked the front up an drilled holes in the underside of the bumper an used bolts with fenderwashers to secure it on the bumper.
Sucks they actually folded it to ship it. Mine came in a tall box. I would've been pissed if I actually paid hundred something for it an got it folded in half.

facebook_766772956.jpg

Here's mine. It's an '01 Cobra bumper with the mach chin spoiler.
Fit was good. Just had to bolt it on alittle more securely than the provided hardware. Was the only issue? I jacked the front up an drilled holes in the underside of the bumper an used bolts with fenderwashers to secure it on the bumper.
Sucks they actually folded it to ship it. Mine came in a tall box. I would've been pissed if I actually paid hundred something for it an got it folded in half.

That car looks so damn good...the sve one that comes folded is only like $60 so its not so bad that its folded

I took some with my phone, sent to my email , but I can't upload. Says they are too big.Help! I am old and not up on all the computer tricks lol

Mine says it too if i try to use email...if the pics are on ur phone then use stanget on your phone and click the upload file button under the reply box and you can upload the pic to stanget from your phone...thats how i always do it..

Idk why but the "im old" thing made me laugh...how old are you?

The DEMENTED RACING came from me unretiring from motocross. I decided at 31 I wanted to race quads instead of bikes and the last time I raced a bike was 95. So I ran +30 class and did every triple and 100+ foot table top in front of me! I started racing the last weekend in april and finsihed 2nd overall with two track championships. Needless to say I rode way differnt than the rest of my class lol. My wife demanded I grow up beings I have three kids, so racing ended after that year. Now my son is 12 and wants the fox body I have when he is 16. He is hooked on pass time and is killing me to race.

I kinda have a thing for pushing everything I do right to the edge and sometimes past it, so my friends say I am crazy! I tried to upload from my cell but it still says they are too large??