MAD!!!!!!!!!

04GTMustang

New Member
Feb 28, 2006
348
0
0
Stafford
Is this the area to blow off steam I hope it is. I have a set of gears on the way and they were suppose to be here thursday but ups messed up the appartment number and couldnt find the house. So they were rescheduled for today and no one was available at teh house to sign for them. Now its scheduled for delivery on monday but ill be in class when they come so i wont be able to get them. And my appointment is tuesday to have the gears installed so i am dropping the car off monday night.

So basically i need the gears today cause i wont have time monday. So i called ups and they sent out a request to try and get the package off the truck so i can pick it up tonight so i hope i can cause i simply will not have enough time to do all this on monday. But either way im picking them up today or monday cause i know for a fact that im gonna miss it again on monday.
 
There is usually a Phone # on the back of a failure to deliver notice you can call and pickup at a local office. Of course I'm lucky in the fact that the UPS hub is only 5 min. from the house so I just run over there at night after the drivers get back in and pick up my packages.
 
yea its only 9 miles from my college. but i wish i could have skipped class but normally there are quizzes on fridays and im in class now and we do not have a quiz so i already missed it o well i guess im just gonna pick it up today hopefully.
 
well i drove out to the ups place and picked my gears up. Im excited now to get them installed on tuesday. And i cant wait to ask the ford tech guys what they think about this popping rattling noise ive got when the car is under load. I think its an exhaust leak but performance is kinda suffering gas mileage is really good but it struggles pulling up some hills in 5th gear doing about 55mph but other than that its pretty strong so i gotta get that looked into.
 
Good luck mang! Glad you got them..and I know the feeling. But UPS is like an hour from me lol...sucks so I dont drive out there haha. I just let them bring it....they just leave everything on my doorstep. :D
Only VERY expencive things where I guess the sender requests it, I have to sign for...and thats super rare.
 
yea it required a signature and because i was in class no one was available to sign for it so they didnt leave it on my doorstep so then i quickly called them and drove out there it was only 10 miles.

But I havent gotten really too many answers on this but let me ask u hotmustang when i put my car under low it kinda makes a rattle/popping noise sorta like an exhaust leak and the car does feel down on power because it doesnt pull as well up some hills in 5th gear at 55mph. Im pretty sure its not pinging or else i think it would have blown up by now lol ive been to the track a few times and driven almost 8k with it like this. Oh and im running 93 octane actually last tank i filled up with 94

But i took some readings through the diablo i dunno how accurate they are but i got my fuel trims showing +9 on bank 2 and +6 and bank 1 and thats at idle

when i rev it a lil bit my bank 2 goes to -1 and bank 1 stays at a +3

My baro was 30.5hz is that low