Made drastic decision & sold 06 WRX for new D/D

That's right, some of you may remeber my post a few months ago about selling my new 06 WRX (which was serving as my d/d), or maybe you don't?

Anway, I traded it in for this...

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 "Night Runner" edition.
- 20" Black Chrome wheels
- Black Chrome billet grille
- Blacked out headlights
- De-badged
- color-matched grille trim, front / rear bumpers
- embriodered headrests
- some other misc. crap.

Here's the pics!!!! (not my truck, but exactly the same as mine):
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'd have kept the WRX...sorry. Nice truck though. In fact i'm contemplating trading my Jeep in for a WRX, but it may end up being an Evo instead...i just want something with some pep that's AWD so i can still romp in the snow.

wht93gtEd said:
with the MDS (4-cyl shut off) I'm getting around 14-15 city and 18 highway
Thats not too bad. The ones I looked at were probably back around '03 or so and they didnt have that feature.

My brother has an '05 Ram 2500 with a Cummins diesel and its a bad ass truck.

91ghp5.0 said:
i want an evo for a DD. that would be plain and simple amazing. then i could spray the fox ;)

I was thinking the same thing but they're crazy expensive...i'd buy a Mach1 or Cobra first. Plus they get HORRIBLE gas mileage....something like 14mpg i think...don't know right off hand but i remember it being pretty crappy. I'm not sure of what the WRX gets...

Maybe wht93gtEd can give us an idea?

The other thing i don't like about Scoobies is that the parts are pricey as hell. I had a Legacy and parts were outragious.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
I was thinking the same thing but they're crazy expensive...i'd buy a Mach1 or Cobra first. Plus they get HORRIBLE gas mileage....something like 14mpg i think...don't know right off hand but i remember it being pretty crappy. I'm not sure of what the WRX gets...

Maybe wht93gtEd can give us an idea?

The other thing i don't like about Scoobies is that the parts are pricey as hell. I had a Legacy and parts were outragious.

with the WRX, I was getting between 25 and 27 average (note: I commute a lot), but I don't drive "conservatively" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can guarantee that every day, while exiting the toll, it was all out!! *sigh* that car was awesome!