Maf clean ?

• Sponsors (?)

You dont even need to take those off. I just undo the clamps from the housing and unbolt from car. Then i spray electrical cleaning spray through the tube in there. I did it when i first got the car and i could see the wire was dark (ie dirty) and after some steady flow of cleaner it was "shiny". The second time i did it it wasnt that dirty but it still got clean.

You dont even need to take those off. I just undo the clamps from the housing and unbolt from car. Then i spray electrical cleaning spray through the tube in there. I did it when i first got the car and i could see the wire was dark (ie dirty) and after some steady flow of cleaner it was "shiny". The second time i did it it wasnt that dirty but it still got clean.

That's how I do mine also ..

Really. Where the heck are you ?

MS. I bought the tool from sear ( $20 ) worth of 30min driving, Take out clean it, dint feel any different yet. I take out the negative battery, and driving around then check engine light still on.

P0500 - Vehicle Speed Sensor fault.
P0171 - System Too Lean - Bank No. 1.
P0174 - System Too Lean - Bank No. 2.

car keep jump from 1k or 1.5k, and high idle for 4-5 second then drop down to 800.