Magic Eraser FTMFW! *pics!*

• Sponsors (?)

Heh - those things look to work well! I'll have to pick some up for the seats on my Katana and in my Honda...especially the Honda... My buddy didn't understand when I told him to "throw the blanket down, THEN the drag radials" - so I didn't drive the car for two days and the tires got baked into the rear leather LOL

The right side of that center console looks like they took a Mcdonald's cheeseburger and smeared grease all over it. I just picked up the scotch brite version of eraser. I'll be testing it out this weekend when I clean the interior for the first time ever.

This ****'s tha bomb

I tried the magic eraser today on my trucks dash and it worked amazing!!! When I did my steering wheel I was stunned. I've been detailing for years and this is definitely the easiest way to clean your dash, leather seats, etc.

I also discovered two new uses for it that I thought you all might find useful:

- Black plastic molding that has wax on it .... took it right off!

- IPod scroll wheel. It made it look BRAND NEW with no effort.

WHOA. My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. My seats look just like yours do prior to cleaning.. I think I have some of those things laying around too so I'll be doing that today. I wonder how well it would work on a convertible top?

WHOA. My jaw dropped when I saw that pic. My seats look just like yours do prior to cleaning.. I think I have some of those things laying around too so I'll be doing that today. I wonder how well it would work on a convertible top?

I'm sure it would work WONDERS on a vinyl top. Mine is canvas so I'm skeptical to put anything but products specifically made for canvas :nice: