magna flow vs. magna pack

• Sponsors (?)

The flows are the larger oval shaped muffler that looks like most of the other aftermarket mufflers for Mustangs. They have a deep mellow tone and aren't incredibly loud. The Magnapacks are smaller cylinder shaped mufflers that are noticeably louder and have a more aggressive sound. The catback systems they come in are otherwise the same.

I really like the Magnaflows but I've never heard the Magnapacks. With that small case the 'packs are probably pretty damn loud, though.

joncash said:
The flows are the larger oval shaped muffler that looks like most of the other aftermarket mufflers for Mustangs. They have a deep mellow tone and aren't incredibly loud. The Magnapacks are smaller cylinder shaped mufflers that are noticeably louder and have a more aggressive sound. The catback systems they come in are otherwise the same.

I really like the Magnaflows but I've never heard the Magnapacks. With that small case the 'packs are probably pretty damn loud, though.
Do they make a Magnapack catback for a 5.0?? That would be the $hit if they did. They sound awesome on a uncatted 4.6.:flag:

Dave

joncash said:
The catback systems they come in are otherwise the same.

Actually, they arent the same, nor could they. The maganapacks are completely straight and have no offsets for the flowtubes and tailpipes. Something would have to be custom done to bolt them up to the 5.0

joncash said:

Try contacting magnaflow directly, I haven't checked lately, but when I ordered my cat-back for my gtthey didn't have the part number for the cat-back with the turndowns on their site, but I called them up and they gaveme the right number to order. So they may make a magnapack cat-back,but who knows