Major Shift In Project!!!

• Sponsors (?)

come on now rick, you cant be THAT busy :D
lets see some pictures...this is the internet, everything should be done fast enough to fit with my short attention span

Ill have to resize some pics, all I have is some pics of the chassis as I picked it up....no progress to speak of yet. Wait to you see the headliner that was in this thing, Im thinking a **** was filmed in it, never seen a material like this before.

However its a nice rust free piece to start with, which is all I really cared about. All the tubing was ordered tonight for the cage and the mini tub stuff is already here.

Next up. strip it down to nothing, start building the mini tubs and chassis....

Giving me free range is a scary thing, this car will be crazy....:trip:

Price really depends. You have a cash,lease and rent to own option. If you can get them to do anything but sit on a computer playing games you have me beat. Plus they both eat like work horses. Guess I better keep them. Kinda got attached to them.

I have already sold the GT so that will help with expenses. I still have two children and a dog for sale if anyone is interested.

2nd wait make that a third job to go with the sale above to pull this off!! ..........might be worth it tho in the end it will be epic!!! rick would be the man to do it hes prolly been dying by now to do a coyote swap and now that there are some out there......can only be topped with a hair dryer....................lots of pics on this one rick

Currently working on the chassis. This build will take about a year to complete so there will be some slow periods when you won't see much going on as far as posts. I am sure Rick will post as soon as he can.