Makers Garage ABS chin spoiler

1hot87gt

5 Year Member
Mar 17, 2017
New York
After getting it from Makers Garage a year or two now, it sat in my garage, then at the body shop. Then back to my house and finally back to the body shop for paint. Then it sat there painted for a while just waiting. Then my buddy said get the car to him today. Just got it back. What do you think?

IMG_2210.jpeg

IMG_2211.jpeg IMG_2209.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I like it! It's different, but subtle. Nice!
Thanks. That was one of my biggest concerns. I didn't want something that stood out to the point that someone would look at it and think it was some aftermarket part I just slapped on. It is subtle enough and the design and fit kinda look like it could've been there from new.

At least I think it does.

Mission accomplished! I think it fits the bill perfectly, and I especially like the way it balances with the two-tone paint and the the hood stripe. It's one of those upgrades that someone who knows Fox Mustangs would have to do a double take to realize what's different at first glance. I have to admit, I didn't even notice the cowl hood the first time looked at the pictures - this is a well planned combination. I'm a big fan of "best of factory," tasteful period correct, or well designed "what factory should have been" body mods like this. It works!

Reactions: 1 user
Mission accomplished! I think it fits the bill perfectly, and I especially like the way it balances with the two-tone paint and the the hood stripe. It's one of those upgrades that someone who knows Fox Mustangs would have to do a double take to realize what's different at first glance. I have to admit, I didn't even notice the cowl hood the first time looked at the pictures - this is a well planned combination. I'm a big fan of "best of factory," tasteful period correct, or well designed "what factory should have been" body mods like this. It works!
Thank you very much sir. I've owned this car since the '90's and every project or upgrade I've done in the past 27 years, can't believe it's been that long, has been well researched and planned, but even then, agonized over. There have been times I've done something and didn't like it and have walked away from the car for a few months because I was so down. It really wears on you mentally. Anyway, this was my last real exterior change I was planning on making to this car and am totally stoked it came out as good as it did. And that's been validated by the kind words from you fellow stangers.

Thank you again.

very nice! It's very well made and gives the car an aggressive look.

I looked at that but ended up going with an 03 Cobra front spoiler from LMR. I did score some time ago the side pinch weld covers which IMO make a world of difference in the look. Are you installing them too?

1698011137879.jpeg

1698011384461.png

Reactions: 1 user
No. Don't have any plans to do those. I'm getting ready to put it away for the winter in a month or so. Hopefully if it ever stops raining every weekend I'll be able to get it out a few more times before then.