Makers Garage ABS chin spoiler

[Any] chin spoiler that drops down, even half an inch, is going to help a Fox Body increase airflow through the radiator. LX or GT, 4-eye or Aero Nose, it is always an improvement.

IMO, they should should be sold [with] inducted cowl hoods on Fox cars because that's going in the opposite direction. :O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I know this thread has focused on chin spoilers for the Aero cars, but here's a PSA for 4-eyes....

Supposedly, Makers Garage is going to have a front chin spoiler available in January for some 4-eye Mustangs... looks like it would fit 83 to 86's to me, dunno for sure tho. Guesstimating from their other ABS front splitters, I would think it would be in the $300-$350 range. Here's a pic of it from their site.

85-86 gt reimagined classics wheel configurator - makers garage 2023-11-15 10 49 11.png

Reactions: 1 user
I like it too. I may just have to order one of those for my 4-eye.

At present, I have an 83(?) Bronco chin spoiler (not a splitter) that I shaved down to fit. It made the front end more stable at 100+ and I get more air through the radiator (helps to counter the inducted cowl).

I'd be interested to see if I got the same benefits from that spoiler. I think it looks better than the one I have.