matching billet / opinions welcome

I have the "Bullitt interior upgrade package" on my car, it came with it. That means I have the satin silver finish on the console around the radio / door pins and the billet-like trim around the shifter (and billet pedals). I was thinking about adding a few more billet pieces.

Does anyone know how well Steeda, UPR, and MGW will match each other / the ford interior package I have. I would not be getting polished anything, all "satin" or "machined" finish.

My thinking is 1- cup holder trim (either MGW or UPR)
2- A/C knobs (Steeda)
3- cig lighter (steeda or GT logo UPR)

And possibly a shifter down the road, but I have an auto and not sure I love the options out there.

The other think I saw was on UPR's site for Stainless steel trim for around the window switches, but undecided on this.

This will all come via Christmas along with new HIDs hopefully:D

Thanks in advance for the replies.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought some UPR stuff and it matches pretty well. I just have the headlight knob and the cig lighter plug but they look pretty good with the factory silver stuff.

I also picked up a set of EL gauge overlays that are silver faced with blue font, looks pretty good with my interior package and the blue matches my car as well.