Me against 02 Trans Am!!

Long tubes, Tuning, Bolt ons., Catback, short shifter. Its on the video also. Hopefully with the right tuning ill beat him without spray. He never pulled more than a car when i didn't miss. Everytime he pulls on me hard on the video i miss or i just let of. So hopefully i can take him all the way tru 4th with tuning. Then spray would be very unnecessary(for now). My goal was to beat a a stock 03-04 Cobra, and my friend beats a couple of them, so im happy

• Sponsors (?)

Nik_95Cobra said:
You have some awesome animation skills man. Shoot I'm probably like the slowest local 94-95 on this forum now :( I can't believe I haven't seen you cruising around yet.
Seriously you should hang out with us. Its mostly just that LS1, an 01 Cobra with an 03 Cobra upper and me. All we do is work on our cars, and talk about cars, you should come once and check us out. We make videos all the time. Im surprised you've never seen me, im always by your side of town. Just cruising. If you see me over there, especially on the weekend you'll see all 3 of our cars together