I may post some numbers, but they likely won't be of my car.nwapache said:good luck, have fun, and post numbers!


csledd said:I wanna go to the track sooooo bad, but I sold my drag radials and I'm not ordering my draglites and slicks until monday![]()

svttech76 said:tim if you let me know what track you ran at and give me all the info on the timeslip plus the time of day it was I can correct the numbers for you if you have never done it.
I didn't run myself, but plan on it sometime soon. They run through the end of October.svttech76 said:tim if you let me know what track you ran at and give me all the info on the timeslip plus the time of day it was I can correct the numbers for you if you have never done it.
http://midamericamotorplex.comCrzyhrse said:What tracks are in western Iowa? I only know of 2 in eastern Iowa.
BurningRubber said:Is there a program or something for that? Or are you teh ultra genius? lol.