Me Vs very fast 98 Trans Am

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Before few weeks me and 15 people have club meating (we have little club "ErieSpeed" here in Erie ) , We in club have many different cars one Mustang , my brother 96 Probe GT , Trans Am's , Thunderbird's , Monte Carlo's , El Camino and few other different cars , after meating me and my friend decide to have little fun .
My friend own 98 Trans Am LS1 auto with Volant Cold Air ,Intake Pacesetter LT Headers Off Road Y-Pipe Hooker ,3" Catback , gears , BFGoodrich DR , mods on tranny and shifter and some other mods ,he claims around 350-370hp
Other guy in 94 Thunderbird 4.6L have camera on windshield , but he is too slow for ass and he didn't take good shots , but it's still good , and here it's
Before race I been know I gonna lose this races , but I don't care because I have old school Mustang , he have bas a$$ LS1 , I have around 220hp he have around 350 , I have 14 sec car he have 12 sec car , so what , one day I gonna make my car faster than LS1 :D AND thats next year baby :D

from a 35-40mph roll

http://www.eriespeed.com/street/ernievsandrew1.wmv

from a stop

http://www.eriespeed.com/street/ernievsandrew2.wmv

another 30-40mph roll

http://www.eriespeed.com/street/ernievsandrew3.wmv

• Sponsors (?)

yea nice videos.. I miss street racing, all snowy here now.

Him claiming 350+ hp is about right.. My buddy with simlar mods made 354 rwhp through a 6 spd though, i dunno if the autos eat up more power.

Time for you to get some aluminum heads and a nice cam, then show the LS1's who's boss

Pretty nice videos, Make sure next time you have a faster car to film you guys.

LS1s and LT1's are cool until you have to work on them, then its a pita. You could be just as fast with the 5.0, if you have to overnight some parts straight from japan. :rlaugh:

rudeone707 said:
Pretty nice videos, Make sure next time you have a faster car to film you guys.

LS1s and LT1's are cool until you have to work on them, then its a pita. You could be just as fast with the 5.0, if you have to overnight some parts straight from japan. :rlaugh:

:lol:

Seth5.0 said:
Thats ok , I'm from Bosnia , I write very bad , BUT I speak very good , anyway I never was in school here in USA so I learn english with my friends , on job , on street ... everywhere

Sweet vids :nice:

When your writing pretend that your telling the story to one of us. Not like I dont get what your saying, belive me your english is alot better then some other people I have met. Hopefully you can do some decent mods to your car and give him a run for his money at some point :nice:

YouveBeenBIT94 said:
Seth5.0, nice videos, I've also noticed that you race at Thompson, I also race there, shoot me a PM when you are out this way in the spring.

COOL MAN , this is good because I have few friends from Erie with newer mustangs nobody with sn95 , this year I been in Thompson 6 times , next year I gonna be there every test n' tune and more , I gonna let you know , I think first test n' tune is in April so ,
Where are you from YouveBeenBIT94

Seth5.0 said:
Thats ok , I'm from Bosnia , I write very bad , BUT I speak very good , anyway I never was in school here in USA so I learn english with my friends , on job , on street ... everywhere

Ill tell you one thing...You speak way better English than I do Bosnianeese!

Nice Vids and Kudos for not being a chicken since you know you would lose anyway!
RC