Megasquirt/Megajolt Lite Jr/Turbo Mustangs?

Boost ENG

Apr 15, 2009
Hi , Brian from Boost Engineering here. My business supports and sells Megasquirt, Megajolt Lite Jr, EDIS Ignition Systems, and Garrett Turbochargers and related hardware. I am putting together a Success Story/Photo Gallery for all of my customers that have used Boost Engineering parts on their engines and have (or will have) them up and running! If you fit that description, send me an email at [email protected] that includes a description of your project, including vehicle type, engine type, induction system, ECU configuration, HP/TQ, and any other significant details or challenges, along with some photos showing the Boost Engineering parts and overall vehicle layout. I will then add your photos and description to my website to give you the recognition that you deserve. Oh, and let me know if you want me to publish your email address so that others with similar projects and contact you to get some tips or share info.

If you are considering a Turbo, Megasquirt, or Megajolt Lite Jr project, drop me a line at [email protected] and describe your goals and vehicle specifics and I will do what I can to help.

Thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

not just yet,im getting bored with my fastback and thinking of another project...........just a cruiser this time:rolleyes:

Bah, you're just tired of fixing it!

Personally, 1 project vehicle is enough for me. I've had more in the past, and end up getting burnt out. Part of the reason why my truck (setup for off-roading) is up for sale.