Megasquirt tuning videos// what would you like to see explained in the software?

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
I am planning on doing a full youtube channel under my screen-name for the soul purpose of making "how to" tuning videos... If there is a function in TunerStudio you want explained, or you have a tuning issue and would like a video version of my explanation [with the open software to show you what to click and why im doing it] I am open for ideas on my first video!! I want to do some basic videos first and work up to the more advanced stuff but i dont mind going out of my way to make one to suit a specific need.

A link to the channel. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrDyIvNkzJnqez9irfnntA

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Jul 7, 2005
  1. Setting timing correctly
  2. Setting up Closed Loop Idle
  3. Boost Control Settings
  4. Wiring and Setting up Wideband

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
Awesome! that could be great help to a lot of diy tuners, thanks in advance for taking the time.
What about:
Cranking PW
ASE
WUE

Last edited:

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
How to fix the parking lot surges, or low speed bucking.
This stuff is golden
Datalog the issue and I will look at it and we can see what needs to be done. I can do a video on it if the information is good.
Likely the afr is lean or if the cam needs a high stall, over advancing the timing will cause a bucking sensation.

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Thank You, you are and this forum is a wonderful resource for those of us who chose megasquirt with out enough tuning knowledge
I appreciate the kind words, It takes alot of time to make the videos and help people sort through the information when they have a problem. If you are interested in some one on one training I offer tuning classes and remote tuning services, PM me for details on these.