Met the girl of my dreams today

Jimmy, if you think you've been fed a load of bull with all the horror stories about married life -after only three months' experience- I've got news for you!
After 23 years of married life, I can tell you that the horror stories are, ummmmm, mostly bull. :D If the marriage is good, it's good. If not, well I guess you lose your Mach 1, budget-restomod a '69 vert for a Mustangs Illustrated series (then sell it), pose with Hooters girls and run your replica Cobra into Turn 9 at the Glen. Other than possibly the "Hooters girls" part; a good marriage has all the advantages.

I like all the moves BDT1967 is (or isn't) laying down. It worked for me! :nice:

And, from a car standpoint, Sue asked me to start working on the Cougar! :D :D :D :D Anybody else out there get asked by their S.O.'s to work on the Classic Muscle? :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I did, but for her friend. Her buddy was having major problems getting his '67 started, so I pulled up in my '65 and said "What, doesn't yours sound like this?" And revvvvvvved her up. He was awe struck, and she had that twinkle in her eye. But yeah... finally did get it fired up. We changed the head gasket, new plugs, new plug wires, alternator, voltage regulator... Then his old battery wasn't doing it justice, but it runs good now from what I hear. :nice:

I can't wait to see how many pages there are on this post in 10 years when you're married!

My wife has me trained so well, that all she has to do is say "Oh shoot, this doesn't work any more" at which point I break out the tools and get it working for her again. Door handles, dishwasher, father's lawn mower... it doesn't matter.

The funny part is that I don't realize it until about 3/4 of the way through the project that she didn't even have to ask and I was already working on it, it's almost an "AHHH Dammit" Moment and I have to laugh at myself. Love makes you crazy that way. :D

BDT- She's introducing you to her hot friends? You're in, she's showing you off.

So the weekend went ok, Friday night was awesome, had a blast!!! Saturday Jamie had to go to work so I wasn’t able to hang out with her, Then that night about 12:30 she called to see what I was doing, and to tell me that she was at a party on the north side of town with her brother. I get the feeling that she wanted me to come but, I was in no shape to drive at this point, so I had to pass. Well Sunday rolled around and her work called her in right after lunch so we didn’t get to do anything Saturday or Sunday. I was a little sad.

Showing me off to her hot girlfriends, was pretty cool, but I wouldn’t necessarily say that I am in, we will wait until she is showing me off to her parents, before we get our hopes up.

This week is homecoming week, so there is all kinds of events goin on, we will probably go out sometime to one of those.

You can be the wacky side kick... Or if you want I can be the side kick and you can be the supporting co-lead. :D

I think that we should get a sticky on this one... This is a very entertaining thread.
Thanks BDT, you're helping me through my day. The thought of hot young bikini clad college co-eds washing a convertible mustang makes my day all that much better.

Yeah, I know, you didn't say anything about hot young bikini clad college co-eds, but this is a college based movie, so you have to throw some in just because. :D

I want to be the hero!!!!

The bikini clad college girls is the dream thats been keeping me up at night, I cant stop thinking about it. Its making me crazy :crazy: My friends brought that up last night when we were celebrating mongolian monday.

She hinted on going ice skating tonight, I have no clue how to ice skate so this could be a little exciting. My only question, who is going to drive my mustang home when i break my leg.

BDT 1967 said:
I want to be the hero!!!!

The bikini clad college girls is the dream thats been keeping me up at night, I cant stop thinking about it. Its making me crazy :crazy: My friends brought that up last night when we were celebrating mongolian monday.

She hinted on going ice skating tonight, I have no clue how to ice skate so this could be a little exciting. My only question, who is going to drive my mustang home when i break my leg.
take hers!!!:D

65mistress said:
You can be the wacky side kick... Or if you want I can be the side kick and you can be the supporting co-lead. :D

I think that we should get a sticky on this one... This is a very entertaining thread.
Thanks BDT, you're helping me through my day. The thought of hot young bikini clad college co-eds washing a convertible mustang makes my day all that much better.

Yeah, I know, you didn't say anything about hot young bikini clad college co-eds, but this is a college based movie, so you have to throw some in just because. :D
Hmmmm.....bikini clad college coeds...:drool:
Welcome to Professor Fuzzy's Class!:D:D:D:nice:

That would be like that class in "Accepted" where all the guys are sitting around the pool watching the young ladies on the rafts floating around the pool in bikinis and one guy turns to the other and said "I can't believe this is a class" Then they go back to staring. :D

I could go back to school for that. :D

If you don't know how to skate all that well, just make a joke of it and bet on how many times she'll be helping you up. Do it at the rink so that she knows that you know how to laugh at the silly things in life. :nice:
And good luck...

65mistress said:
That would be like that class in "Accepted" where all the guys are sitting around the pool watching the young ladies on the rafts floating around the pool in bikinis and one guy turns to the other and said "I can't believe this is a class" Then they go back to staring. :D

I could go back to school for that. :D

If you don't know how to skate all that well, just make a joke of it and bet on how many times she'll be helping you up. Do it at the rink so that she knows that you know how to laugh at the silly things in life. :nice:

Funny we went to that movie on our first date.

Yea Thats a good idea, she will think its funny