Engine Metal bars under vert, were to buy?

MUSTANGJOE

Silver Stanger
Founding Member
Apr 9, 2002
Hey guys,

Anyone know were I can buy these metal sway bars thats under my 93 vert? Does LMR have them? I didnt see it, I also need the bolts that attaches them to the frame.

Thxs for the help

Attachments

• IMG-20211018-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20211018-WA0016.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Sponsors (?)

That’s gonna be a junkyard or eBay item. Luckily when it comes to junkyards and Foxbody cars, convertibles are the most common that get put out for the picking. It’s also possible a member of this or similar forum may have parts to sell and ship to you. I also needed them for my vert and I got them from the junkyard.

Reactions: 1 user
That’s gonna be a junkyard or eBay item. Luckily when it comes to junkyards and Foxbody cars, convertibles are the most common that get put out for the picking. It’s also possible a member of this or similar forum may have parts to sell and ship to you. I also needed them for my vert and I got them from the junkyard.
Thank you! Would you know what they are called?

Just my 2 cents but i would do one of two things.... I'd make my own replacements for those thin braces, or I'd put MM full length sub frame connectors and their lower k member brace on. My choice would be the latter.

Reactions: 1 users