Minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
xc_myers_06 said:
well i guess if you want to look past skin color then you should hold minorities to their level with the majority. If the minority can produce the same or better then the majority then hey its fine that he/she gets into that college but when you have the minority down by a half to full point on a 4.0 GPA Scale and 3-5 points on the ACT and 100-300 points less on the SAT and yet still get in over the majority that is WRONG!!! You can't argue with that! So you should never have to put down what race you are and they should just stop ranking the percentage because in the end their will only be one race due to all the inter-racial relationships in the world. THere will end up being ONE SUPER RACE all that looks the exact same! BUT I THINK THE WORLD WILL END B4 THAT DAY EVEN COMES!!!!!

I agree race shouldnt be a card....all the other stuff that really makes a difference should. But this is the life that we have created in this country. What else do u expect? How many times do u think a black was qualified for a job...they didnt get picked because they wanted someone else....they didnt get picked simply because they were black. Thats wrong too. ****...its ALL "wrong". But what are we gonna do? It tooks years and years and years of stupidity to get here and its gonna take even longer to fix it. :(

• Sponsors (?)

d347644 said:
nice subject matter man. Mexicans breed 3 times as fast as whites. In fact whites dont even breed enough to sustain our race. How does that make you feel? Mexicans bring to our country dirt cheap labor, poverty and drugs. As for blacks, all they do is commit crime and fill our prison systems. Im not saying white people aren't ****ed because they are to the fullest. People can call me a racist but all I have to do is pull up some charts showing statistics and then wham all they have is their opinion backing them.

man, you definately need to do some more research on your stastistical data.

why do you use the term "breed" as though we are animals? that's a problem--people get too caught up and too hell-bent on finding a solution to all this and they wind up looking at this in such a way that robs all of us of our humanity.

nmcgrawj said:
Yea but this is where my advantage comes in from being bi-racial. You gotta look at both sides of that fence. Not just the one u are standing on. Hopefully one day everything will be on a fair playing field. And u can bitch about the rules or the system today, but truth be told, the past action of some whites are why **** is today. Dont like it? Thats cool. There is A LOT of stuff minorities dont like either.

Its just like how minorities can get turned down because of them being a black or whatever. Its one thing if someone is NOT qualified to do the job and gets it because of their skin....its another if both participants are qualified. Shoot, i go through the good and the bad of being black and white at michigan. So ya aint gotta tell me whats "bs".

BTW, im not saying u're wrong, there is no wrong or right. Cause whats wrong to u is right to someone else. Its your view point. And with topics like this, u cant get stuck in your own view point.

If your smart and/or determined you can still pursue a education in most cases. Sure it may take a little longer or more work then the rich kids who have mom and dad pay for their tuition/boarding, but I think some people need to realize that LIFE ISN'T FAIR AND NEVER WILL BE.

On a side note can somone explain to me why certain races get scored differently on SAT's? This seems racist to me.

Oh and its not just "mexicans" that have 3X the amount of kids, its the hispanic race on a whole (there is credible data for this). And this doesn't bother me one bit

IMHO, just gonna throw it out there but it makes sense.. Blacks, whites, purple people are all human beings and deserve equal rights, but I dont think it takes a scholar to see that each race/individual/sex have different characteristics which set them apart from other races/individual/sex.

Do I feel whites are superior to other races? Is that some sort of joke? haha I in no way feel on the same level as blacks or hispanics, thats an insult. Asians and people from the Middle east are intelligent and respectable, thats why they dont come up in racial debates. Think about it.

hahah blacks enslave whites??? They aren't intelligent enough to pull of that kind of stunt, sir. In fact last time I checked they are still living in huts and hunting to stay alive while the whites have evolved. EVOLVED Think of any non white country that is well off and stable without white influence....tick...tick...tick. there is none. Im not trying to be a dick but its pretty cut and dry.

People argue that we all came from the same blood, we are all the same no matter what color our skin is. Yet somewhere down the line skin changed color and white man was born and evolved far past other races. Thats why we give them handicaps and make it easier for them to get jobs and go to schools.

You're right!! the Americans are buying the drugs that the other countries are supplying, you are perfectly correct. good job. That needs to stop!

haha i have to pay for the history of my race???? My family had nothing to do directly with slavery and I dont owe blacks anything. Yes I think white people are ****ed but I have to stick to what I have and I'd much rather be white than black. Fact is whites will suceed because they are more intelligent and much more civilized as a whole, its obvious.

Ram000 said:
man, you definately need to do some more research on your stastistical data.

why do you use the term "breed" as though we are animals? that's a problem--people get too caught up and too hell-bent on finding a solution to all this and they wind up looking at this in such a way that robs all of us of our humanity.

I hear ya man....i'd like to see some real published charts or data supporting his claims.

To me its like, just like i've been saying, both sides of the fence and bitch about plenty of crap. But this crap was brought on by years and years of BS. And u think it will go away that quick? Things should just be perfect? Lets be FAIR. You want to take out race...then forget u are white. Just think HUMAN. If you get beat up....u're gonna want revenge right? Just like if u were black, u'd be for all this stuff(not all...speaking in general again). And some say that what happened in the past is in the past. Wrong...cause thats not the case with minorities. Its like, how can u complain? Whites spent years and years and years holding blacks back, and now stuff like this happends and u complain? Come on.

I, especially seeing both sides, would LOVE for everything to be clear and dry. But A LOT of whites are still doing what brought on all this affirmative action. A LOT are also working to make things fair. So when does it stop? How is it measured? What is the best way? And best not speaking from your own shoes...best speaking for Humanity as a whole.

I think one thing that will help is if we talk about this, forget the race card all together, cause like i said, some people would sing a completely different tune if they were a different race. And if thats the case, then u HAVE to think outside of your shoes cause u are complaining things are fair. Well to make them fair, ya gotta be fair.

And just thinking in the BIG picture, the actions are still wrong in some cases, but the crap that blacks went through is nothing compared to what whites go through. Yea, u wont get into that specific school, but i bet u'll be able to get into another one. Your life wont miss a beat. Like i said, it can be improved, but then again, if u think about it, it COULD be a lot worse.

oh and personally I feel people that are interracial such as the ones who are half white and half black are in the worst state. For one, they cannot preach pride for one color or another because they are neither. They are slaves to the beliefs of equality because they are stuck in the middle.

dude just because you are half white and half blacks doesnt mean you can see from both sides of the fence, hahah. That is so retarded.

Drew

""""man, you definately need to do some more research on your stastistical data.

are you saying that I am incorrect by saying that Mexicans are "breeding" 3 times faster than whites???

Drew

Engel said:
If your smart and/or determined you can still pursue a education in most cases. Sure it may take a little longer or more work then the rich kids who have mom and dad pay for their tuition/boarding, but I think some people need to realize that LIFE ISN'T FAIR AND NEVER WILL BE.

On a side note can somone explain to me why certain races get scored differently on SAT's? This seems racist to me.

Oh and its not just "mexicans" that have 3X the amount of kids, its the hispanic race on a whole (there is credible data for this). And this doesn't bother me one bit

Like i said, your race is not an excuse. But it is a hurdle in some cases which is what some of these programs try to eliminate.

Well on the SAT thing, i dont know the details. But thinking quickly about it....if u dont go to a school with the same standard, how can u be expected to perform at the same level? U are competing to get into the same school though so thats a reason. I'd have to know more to get a solid view on it. But if its race...then thats wrong too.

d347644 said:
Do I feel whites are superior to other races? Is that some sort of joke? haha I in no way feel on the same level as blacks or hispanics, thats an insult. Asians and people from the Middle east are intelligent and respectable, thats why they dont come up in racial debates. Think about it.

Speaking in the history of this country, what role did asians or middle easterns play? Maybe thats another reason they dont come up.....

d347644 said:
hahah blacks enslave whites??? They aren't intelligent enough to pull of that kind of stunt, sir. In fact last time I checked they are still living in huts and hunting to stay alive while the whites have evolved. EVOLVED Think of any non white country that is well off and stable without white influence....tick...tick...tick. there is none. Im not trying to be a dick but its pretty cut and dry.

As much as the "white man" has evolved...he has done even more holding back. And your ignorance shows when u talk about people living in huts and hunting........LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: Damn man go educate yourself. You're speaking down to a WHOLE race when u're more ignorant than most people in the race. Have you traveled the world?

d347644 said:
People argue that we all came from the same blood, we are all the same no matter what color our skin is. Yet somewhere down the line skin changed color and white man was born and evolved far past other races. Thats why we give them handicaps and make it easier for them to get jobs and go to schools.

So why does the University of Michigan give points to kids who come from the U.P.? And whats the percentage of kids that come are white? black? mexican? asian? middle eastern?
d347644 said:
haha i have to pay for the history of my race???? My family had nothing to do directly with slavery and I dont owe blacks anything. Yes I think white people are ****ed but I have to stick to what I have and I'd much rather be white than black. Fact is whites will suceed because they are more intelligent and much more civilized as a whole, its obvious.

NO ONE has anything to do directly with slavery...atleast no one fairly young in age. I never said owe. What do u think blacks were thinking when whites did what they did? The fact is that the actions of whites in the past has set back minorities....thats why **** is the way it is today. Thats the basis of the programs that are in existance.

Its kind of pointless even arguing with you so this will be it. Were whites always "civilized"? Nope. Are they today? Not all. And if any of the BS that u are saying is true, then why are there whites right a long side of blacks in poverty? Could it be something with the environment u live and grow in? Cause if thats the case, then every white person would be superior to any and all blacks...just cause they are white. How ignorant are you?

Your view is why **** is the way it is. When the field is level...then things will be seen on what can be done in each race. And in your eyes, the field will never be level...so i guess u better get used to having **** to complain about cause i dont think the world will move back to your view any time soon.

Oh yea, i bet it eats u alive that blacks and took over and dominate a lot, if not all, mainstream sports. Does that eat u up too?

This is all i could do reading your words:nonono:

d347644 said:
oh and personally I feel people that are interracial such as the ones who are half white and half black are in the worst state. For one, they cannot preach pride for one color or another because they are neither. They are slaves to the beliefs of equality because they are stuck in the middle.

bummer

Drew

Man o man the ignorance doesnt stop flowing. Now u wanna make personal racial low blows? Thats cool. I'd fire back....but nah, im better than that. Wait, is that a half black guy saying he is better than you?! OHHHH NOOOO! lol:rlaugh:

Preach pride? Buddy, wake up. Dont speak on crap you dont know. Dont speak on crap u are too ignorant to understand. I would never give up my bi-racial background because its enabled me to see A LOT more than yourself. That makes me more educated. More versatile. More able to adapt in the world. And guess what, i can FULLY support both sides. Its not half of one...half of the other. Its ALL of both genius. I can get on here and support blacks....then turn right around and support whites. But guess what smart guy, you dont have to be EITHER to support them. An asian guy could come in here and support people. If anything, multiracial people bridge the gap. They bring two cultures together and they learn from eachother. Especially in families where its looked down upon. But after the kids get married and have kids, guess what? We have a white family and a black family that now know more about the other race than before. The world is that much closer to being "better". But, i wouldnt expect something different from a racist like yourself. Let me guess, since im half black, my vote shouldnt count for 1 whole vote should it?

d347644 said:
""""man, you definately need to do some more research on your stastistical data.

are you saying that I am incorrect by saying that Mexicans are "breeding" 3 times faster than whites???

Drew

I'd like to see real documented info. I wont say u're wrong. I was more questioning the statement of "whites not breeding fast enough to keep up with everyone else". Who has projected that? I'd just like to see some facts. Documented facts that is.

Ram000 said:
wtf!? did no one read that? not cool, man... if i were an admin, i'd give you the boot.

Yea followed by his little bi-racial shot at me...not cool. It turned from guys discussing their opinions to guys attacking other races.

But its cool...it just lets his ignorance show his true colors. He already knew what he was...thats why he gave all the warnings of people calling him a racist.:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.