Engine Misfire in multiple cylinders

I have a 2000 v6 that I recently changed the harmonic balancer and crankshaft position sensor. After doing so I keep getting the OBD ll codes of cylinder 1,2,5,and 6 misfiring. I didn't have these codes before changing the above items. I have since changed the coil pack and the spark plugs and wires but still getting the same codes. I don't know where to start next. And I only get the codes when driving not when it's idleing. Someone please help

• Sponsors (?)

I had a similar issue when I first bought my (used) 2004 V6. It ended up being the negative battery terminal. The car would idle fine, but it would misfire when driving. The negative battery terminal had been overtightened over the years and wasn't making good contact. Vibrations when driving caused the issue and the code for "multiple misfires". I changed the terminal and the issue went away.

I had a similar issue when I first bought my (used) 2004 V6. It ended up being the negative battery terminal. The car would idle fine, but it would misfire when driving. The negative battery terminal had been overtightened over the years and wasn't making good contact. Vibrations when driving caused the issue and the code for "multiple misfires". I changed the terminal and the issue went away.
Thank you I will change it out and see if it fixes the problem.