Misha's Birthday Party...

Hey as long as the cheetah shirt is gone I don't think it can get that crazy. Come on you know me I will be mild(cough cough). My girlfriend should be with me anyways, so I don't think it will get to out of control. Besides Misha only you know what happens when I bring someone with me(our little secret).

PDXStangDude said:
Are you a fan?

With it being 30 degrees I would have to worry about shrinkage!!! Not good!!

"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me??"" (Just had to sing it) Stripping from a Parka down to a sweatsuit would be kinda interesting though. I'd try it! haha I can see the earmuff's flying now!!

Hey P ~ wanna go Thursday to Party City? I'm probably off. If not, Friday's cool too. And of course there's going to be hotties there!! Duh, me and Misha will be there.... remember, you like us girls!!

I was like what is he talking about and eric goes " i know" ... then the lightbulb went off... Tee hee... funny thing is phaedra and I were talking tonight before you posted this and I said to her we should hide my camcorder in the bathroom...

wifesweetstang said:
I was like what is he talking about and eric goes " i know" ... then the lightbulb went off... Tee hee... funny thing is phaedra and I were talking tonight before you posted this and I said to her we should hide my camcorder in the bathroom...

Eww...gross... Just a thought, but what if someone was changing their you-know-what???? LMAO

So much for "not wanting to invite everyone on stangnet".

DD