Mode Button?

RDMYPNY

Dec 23, 2014
Just curious, why do some 2015's have the mode buttons and other only have steering feel button?

I have a 2015 base model GT with performance pack and Recaro's. It has a steering feel button but that doesn't seem to change the handling of the car unlike some of the other 2015's that have the mode button which seems to change the handling and the engines responsiveness.

Is my car always in sport engine mode due to the performance package? What about suspension settings, are there any adjustments that I'm missing?

• Sponsors (?)

No, we're in normal mode after every start up. You have to change it every time. I do feel like when the car is in track mode, it is more responsive. Sport doesn't make a big difference from normal IMO. 95% of the time, I just leave it as is and get from A to B. When I want to beat on it, track mode it is.

I used the snow/wet mode in the snow around here (summer-only tires). I got stuck outside of my driveway because my street has a slight hill--not steep by any means. Had to get a push to make it. But it seemed to do well on the wet roads. Ice was pretty bad.

Snow and Ice mode works great in my opinion. As far as Sport mode with the automatic, it's a world of difference. Sport+ worked great on the road course as well. Waiting on some new wheels and tires to try the track mode out :)

IMG_20150222_122256.jpg