mods for the modular

• Sponsors (?)

Gears, gears, gears and gears. The 4.6 DOHC makes no torque under the curve and going to a shorter gear will help you get that motor up in its powerband so much quicker. Plus, it will feel like you gained 50hp at the seat of your pants. I went with 4.10's, there are a ton of write up's on this on the SVTPerformance site. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Don't Fear the Gear!

Gears, gears, gears and gears. The 4.6 DOHC makes no torque under the curve and going to a shorter gear will help you get that motor up in its powerband so much quicker. Plus, it will feel like you gained 50hp at the seat of your pants. I went with 4.10's, there are a ton of write up's on this on the SVTPerformance site. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Don't Fear the Gear!

Agreed, 4.10's for your Cobra will make a big difference. Don't fear the gear +1:flag:

Dont need the underdrives or T-body to get there. Underdrives screws with the a/c and alt. Stock t-body will handel anything N/A you throw at it and will be good to 10#'s of boost before you need to get a larger one. If you are making less than 400rwhp the stock throttle body will handle all the air them motor can use.

I am sorry, your right. Not everyone has trouble with them. If you are in traffic alot and stop and go you will see a significant drop in charge during the summer when the A/C is on and the A/C wont blow as cold when at a stop. Again mabey its just me, I have tried them on two Foxes and my 2000 GT I had and that was my experience with under drive pullys:shrug:

Dont need the underdrives or T-body to get there. Underdrives screws with the a/c and alt. Stock t-body will handel anything N/A you throw at it and will be good to 10#'s of boost before you need to get a larger one. If you are making less than 400rwhp the stock throttle body will handle all the air them motor can use.

There is power to be found in a TB. Not the best bang for the buck. I never had any issues with pulleys either.