R raidmagic New Member Dec 11, 2004 30 0 0 Dec 15, 2006 #1 Dec 15, 2006 #1 Hey guys thanks for putting up with me. What is the largest tire that will fit on a 67 hardtop (Using 15" wheels) and what is the firing order for a 77 302. Thanks again.
Hey guys thanks for putting up with me. What is the largest tire that will fit on a 67 hardtop (Using 15" wheels) and what is the firing order for a 77 302. Thanks again.
2bav8 Founding Member Nov 30, 1998 2,511 1 47 Mesa, AZ Dec 15, 2006 #2 Dec 15, 2006 #2 A '77 302 came from the factory with a firing order of: 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8 In a 15" rim size, I believe the most practicle size would be a 245-60 on a 15x8 rim.
A '77 302 came from the factory with a firing order of: 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8 In a 15" rim size, I believe the most practicle size would be a 245-60 on a 15x8 rim.
R raidmagic New Member Dec 11, 2004 30 0 0 Dec 15, 2006 #3 Dec 15, 2006 #3 Thanks. I downloaded the chart that is on this site but my computer couldn't open it up. I guess I don't have whatever program that wrote it.
Thanks. I downloaded the chart that is on this site but my computer couldn't open it up. I guess I don't have whatever program that wrote it.