MS3 Gold Box (87-93 Mustang) - IAC Valve Mode Question

So I have the car idling well with no idle valve selected, 750 rpm, timing fixed at 16 degrees. No matter what setting I select when I go to open loop for valve mode, the PW% functions the same. Am I missing something here? I thought when I switched it over to inverted, I could start lower. I am not getting an inversion. I've had a couple of tunes early on that threw "battery volts too low" message for which the only fix I found was to reload the base tune. I'm scratching my head on this one. Any help would be appreciated.

-Tim

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    274.8 KB · Views: 68
  • iac test 2.mlg
    245 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

Will give that a try. Also, does the test mode recognize the change from normal to inverted? I have been using test mode for the IAC which doesn’t seem to change when I switch. Maybe I should try to control the IAC through the IAC warm up table?

when you invert the valve are you cycling the power? most changes like that dont take effect until you do so.
The valve should work from closed at 0% to open at 100% and the opposite in the other setting. the MS3 the valve is most likely going to work correctly with the "normal" setting.