Multiple monitors?

• Sponsors (?)

projectfiveo said:
is all those hooked to one computer?? ifso how? im interested!!

Yes its all hooked up to one computer, you just keep moving your mouse and it shows up on the other monitor. Should just connect with a cable, i dont remember how though.

And dave, 3 monitors can be handy for many things. For people who dont spend alot of time on the computer it can be pointless, but for people who like to run multiple programs, watch movies/play games, talk to their friends, and search the web at the same time. It can also be usefull if it applies to your job. And if you have an extra monitor laying around, why not.

mob said:
Yes its all hooked up to one computer, you just keep moving your mouse and it shows up on the other monitor. Should just connect with a cable, i dont remember how though.

And dave, 3 monitors can be handy for many things. For people who dont spend alot of time on the computer it can be pointless, but for people who like to run multiple programs, watch movies/play games, talk to their friends, and search the web at the same time. It can also be usefull if it applies to your job. And if you have an extra monitor laying around, why not.

The cheapest way (the way i did it) is to use the stock video card and put in another vid card with dual outs.

RsStanG1987 said:
Why waste the money? Whats the point of 3 moniters?

I thought the same thing untill I got dual monitors, now I will never go back.

I have dual 17s. I have a TV tuner, so on one screen I have the TV and Trillian goin, and on the other screen I have Firefox or battlefield 2 goin. I use UltraMon to get dual task bars and dual wallpapers.