Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords

95five-0

Oct 23, 2003
Mountain Home, ID
Has anybody else noticed this magazine is going down hill. The cover this month had a GT with cobra emblems all over it. I can't wait for my subscription to run out. I don't even read any of the article anymore because I don't care about a guy who put a Saleen body kit on and flowmaster mufflers.

Does anybody know of a different magazine out there?

• Sponsors (?)

I really like 5.0 mustang and super fords magazine for more than a few reasons! I have met a few of the staff and they are really nice, down to earth guys. I can't say the same for some of the staff of the other magazine's out there.

Killercanary said:
I really like 5.0 mustang and super fords magazine for more than a few reasons! I have met a few of the staff and they are really nice, down to earth guys. I can't say the same for some of the staff of the other magazine's out there.

and......u were in it, ur mom was in it, and now ur dad :lol:

im in the same issue as your father.....but mine was only a letter. it did get "best of the bag" though :D

94gts said:
and......u were in it, ur mom was in it, and now ur dad :lol:

im in the same issue as your father.....but mine was only a letter. it did get "best of the bag" though :D

I have a few friends that you all may know that will be in it over the next year as well, but I can't let the cat out of the bag for them. Lets just say there are a few more 94-95's cars scheduled to be in there! :nice:

I just read your letter and it was well writen and a very valid point. Kudos to you for being able to do what you do with your car and not being one of the "civic" owners you described!

super302 said:
that was YOU! :nice:

ohyeaah.bmp

i tend to read them both...both have their good and their bad...but both contain good information...i get both at the moment but 5.0 is about to be up..i only have mm&ff sub. cause it was an xmas present(costs to much imo to sub.)but i did to tend to pick them up every so often...

Yes!
Thank you!

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords is becoming the WORST magazine ever.
I'm sorry, about a year ago, it was good times...
but now?

:nonono:
at least we still have 5.0

please don't make me read import magazines!@!#!#!@!!!!

the one big difference i like more with 5.0 mag, is the all tech specs they list at the end of all the feature car articles.
Also, i find MM&FF rarely lists HP/TQ numbers, where 5.0 does it wherever possible. I always liek to see what other people's numbers are.

S/CBlack95GT said:
5.0 Mustang is pretty good, but about 75% of it is modular, which I could care less about. I usually just use it for the company advertisements and product reviews.

actually there pretty ballanced in what they cover, figure they have to cover everything from the foxes to the 05 so they cant put everyone of them in every issue, it goes back and forth. I like it quite a bit I always read it from cover to cover.